Fellowship is the cornerstone of the communal life of the church. It is through fellowship that we provide a sense of community, and give new people ways to be integrated into the life of the church. Hospitality is also very important. For someone to feel comfortable at our church, they need to make a connection, and feel welcomed.
Fellowship & Hospitality
The Fellowship and Hospitality Team's goal is to provide comfort for the membership, visitors and guests at Christ the Redeemer Church as we assemble together for worship, ministry, and a variety of social events.
The Team will have the primary responsibility for most social events within our church. It will be responsive to the fellowship needs of the congregation and all other ministries.
There is currently a need in this ministry. If you enjoy serving others and feel led to join this team, please contact Laura Guillet.
- Setting up tables and flowers within the sanctuary.
- Setting up the food and drink table in the foyer in the morning before worship service.
- Preparing and presenting snacks, coffee and tea prior to the end of worship service.
- Preparing for luncheons, dinners or potlucks being held at the church.
- Shopping for grocery items needed for Sunday and/or other events held at the church.
- Washing up and ensuring that the kitchen, foyer and are clean after serving.